Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 and 3

And two more resolutions
So clearly putting these in writing is key, since I thought, "crud, what were the other two???" as I began to type.

#2 Put photos in albums
Aha! Already off to an excellent start here.
One present for Christmas was a camera. Great gift. Needed it. Problem is I'm not a fan of pics all over my computer that never get printed and leisurely laughed over. Solution is to print them as they are taken and put into albums. Christmas pics are printed and in album. CHECK!

#3 Use the "envelope system" EVERY month with my budget.
This works for me. I spend too much on little things at Target or Wal-Mart or even the grocery store, when I have my debit card handy. So, I'm challenging myself to leave the debit card at home or in the car and take in only the cash I'm okay with spending. Gotta do the same with the eating out cash (aka drive thrus).

...Biting my lower lip - I can do this!

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I need to use the envelope system too. I have friends that do and they are doing awesome. Good luck.

Www.writinghisstory.com said...

Me too Kelly, me too!!

Pam said...

Good luck with those! & YOU WON ON MY BLOG!! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEND YOU A LITTLE SNOW! COME OVER AND SEE!!!