Wednesday, August 26, 2009

bullets

  • worked for a full week. still love my job. loved staying at home this summer better. BUT really love my job.
  • can't wait to see friends this weekend.
  • my kids really love school and I love seeing their sweet faces hop off the bus daily
  • Belle has a haircut. How am I the mother of this giant child? She looks like 9!
  • Christian now wears "styling paste" to school. he's cool like Daddy. ...I love his sweaty little head in the afternoons - so sweet.
  • it's past my bedtime already
  • hoping to have a working camera for a bday weekend post!!!!

5 comments:

Pam said...

Glad you hear from you again! we have a birthday weekend coming up too! hope yours is great!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! i hate i won't be able to see you this weekend, but i know you ladies are going to have such a fun time. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope you have a camera that works too to capture the birthday moments. Glad to hear you are enjoying your job.

Rachel said...

Happy Happy Birthday! We miss y'all!

Paula V said...

Good to hear from you. Would love to see pics of the kids, especially that styling paste of Christians.

Email some time and let me know how you are doing and how your journey of standing is.
Love,
Paula