Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Feelin like a Monday, but lovin these...

Alas, no working camera... not yet anyhow!
But, I'd like to potentially waste the next 5 mins. or so by sharing my top 5 most recent faves:

1. one-on-one kid time: football with Christian and shopping/doing nails with Belle

2. neti-pot... life changer

3. new 7 min. bedtime devotional with kids. We're only on day 3, but this is soooooo helpful with the consistency and application when my brain is sooo tired all three of us need some guidance.


4. NO MORNING DUTY. Also life-changing. I love the extra 15 mins. or so that this equals. Also, my babes are at the same school, so we're just not in quite the rush. Which, means most importantly that I can spend a little more time with my sweet Lord. How did I ever survive without Him starting my day!!!!? oh wait...


let's think back on those years - yeah, that explains it.




5. Getting my friend fix. Like I did 2 weekends ago with these fabulous ladies, who made my bday rock.

And this one who I got to see in back-to-back weekends. And three more wonderful phone calls with more favorites who I've been playing phone tag with for a month. Love love love my friends!

And, yipee tomorrow is Wed. and soon will be Friday and SATURDAY. And that leads me to #6:


I still heart Gamecock football. And confess that I'm thoroughly looking forward to this game:

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Neat list. I love football too. So fun and I have been doing my girls nails alot lately too. So sweet. We also have that devotional book and love it.

Pam said...

great list!! :) i'll have to check in to that book!!

Paula V said...

Wonderful list. Sounds like things are going great for you.
:-)