Monday, May 4, 2009

sweeter than


Just wanted to say that I love sweet sweet friends, old and new (like the ladies pictured above). I had an amazing weekend at Folly Beach, and was beyond blessed by what the Lord's doing in each woman's life, not to mentioned humbled that He let me even be there!
I'm not sure I'll be posting anytime soon.
But, let's just say, this is a sweet sweet season:
there's the little rumble of a thunderstorm outside my window, only a few weeks until summer, and one giant dose of HOPE in my heart. I love you, friends. You make the journey sweeter than homemade icecream. whoa - now that's somethin'

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

haven't heard from you in a while. Beautiful picture of you and your friends. You are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Kelly - words cannot express what an amazing blessing you were to all of us this weekend. So many have come up to me just thanking me for asking you to come. God is truly up to something big here. The teaching was truly annointed.

just since returning home from the beach, the Lord has spoken loudly to me and given me fresh perspective on some things. He is SO good!
maybe I'll send you an email about it one of these days..or maybe I'll start writing and blogging again..

Love you!
Brooke

Paula V said...

You are blessed to have such sweet friends. I have many friends around me and in my small group but not that many I would call deep and rich in level. I long for that. I long for many of the friendships I have online (which are deep and rich) to be face to face. My truly bestest friend, met online, I'd have to say is in California.

I miss hearing from you. I planned to email ya today before I read this.

Pam said...

prayers!!`