Monday, March 2, 2009

Hair!

So Jessi had this wonderful post and has fabulous hair, and I definitely want to be like her. So... I'm giving it a whirl. I think I'll love it in about 2 months. Seriously, I need some growth and practice. But, letting my crazy... wavy, thick hair air-dry is fun! So, why not!!

Here are the webcam pics, since my poor camera needs duct tape to keep the battery part shut... therefore the battery constantly shuts off - ugh. :) oh well, here they are.



Okay, time for productivity!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

I LOVE IT!

He & Me + 3 said...

I think it looks great like that. You are very pretty.

Leigh said...

a. you always have fabulous hair. this is very true, I saw you like at least 3 days a week for months and months and I cannot think of a single time that it has ever not looked awesome!
b. it looks great in the pics! but again I would expect nothing less!
c. cannot wait to see your face and your hair in real life!

Paula V said...

Nice hair and I love your comical looks...