Saturday, February 28, 2009

You're Gonna Miss This... moment!



My new friend Pam does these moments weekly!!! Be sure to check her's out!

I was actually planning to participate this week... and was thinking of what I might do, when my children said, "Mommy, you're invited to join us for a COWBOY TEA PARTY!"

Oh, what a delightful combo ! It included cheese whiz, honey, saltines, chocolate chips, water, one hand-painted tea set and my favorite cowgirl and cowboy - EVER. I love them dearly! Oh, how I will miss drinking water from tiny cups.



5 comments:

Carrie said...

That is a sweet moment! What a cute idea for a tea party to involve your little boy! LOve the pictures! Thanks for sharing a moment with us!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cute idea...yes, we still have some of those tiny cups, I hope that they do not outgrow them too soon.
Great pictures. I love the cowboy hat.

Paula V said...

How precious, Kelly. And don't forget the cute little lollie pop. Love the cute design of cheese whiz with the choc chips.
Your kids are adorable. Just adorable.
Love,
Paula

B said...

Great YGMTM!

Pam said...

I didn't make it over here to see this last week! Oh how much I too will miss eating from tiny plates and drinking from tiny cups! (even when we are only pretending to eat or drink!!) GREAT MOMENT!!