Saturday, March 7, 2009

7 for Belle - year one... more to come!

Sweet "Ibba", "Belly-boo," "Sissy,"
my Isabelle, and everyone's just "Belle" will turn the big SEVEN in seven days! This sweet girlie weighed in at 7 lbs 7.7 oz.

And on her 1st birthday, still had no hair... well, barely any! She did, however have lots of teeth. This year, she is missing LOTS of teeth! haha

Here's a pre-cake photo from 2003:


And - after the cake! That look of "What have I done!? I ate the WHOLE THING!" Ah yes, Belle has lost many teeth, 7 actually (for real), but the sweet tooth has not been one of them!!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

oh sweet Belle! I can't believe that she is going to be 7 years old! we cannot wait to see all of you next week and celebrate this birthday!

Anonymous said...

Whew, I had alot to catch up on.

I CANNOT believe that Belle is almost seven. That blows my mind. Her little baby picture reminded me a little of Christian in the baby room when I was there for weekday. So sweet.

Paula V said...

Very sweet!!!!