Sunday, November 23, 2008

Crazy

“Having faith often means doing what others see as crazy. Something is wrong when our lives make sense to other believers.”

Crazy not for crazy's sake. But crazy cause Jesus called for crazy. Ever been there?

I'm currently praying over some seemingly crazy things. And honestly, they make me want to nibble on the skin around my fingernails... wait, I just did that, but for real... if I've learned anything over these short short seeking-Him years, it's that when "crazy" is sent from God and confirmed via His Word and some Jesus-seeking friends... then go for crazy and don't look back!II Corinthians 5:13


And now for your viewing pleasure.....

SOME CRAZY HAIR!!!

6 comments:

Leigh said...

so i am not sure if you even knew I read your blog, well I do and I believe you JUST posted this and I JUST happened to click over and you JUST happened to say something that I really needed to hear/read. That kind of stuff only happens through Him. Because trust me I just thought that "it" was crazy and this confirmed that it just might be but that just might be the point. Thanks Kelly! and I want a date with you and your sweet kiddos very very soon please! I miss yall like crazy!

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh said...

oh and I am sure our "its" are very different and totally unrelated, that post made it sound like I totally know what you are talking about so just wanted to clear that up.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back and bringing the Word to us!

amanda thompson said...

oh girl, He is in the business of doing crazy things! my little life is a HUGE testimony of that! believe Him for it. so do it! it is so worth it....and Perry is starting a Crazy Love series in January. it is going to be incredible!

love you!

Paula V said...

Many people think I'm crazy for the things I believe and pray. Praying for a dead marriage to be resurrected when my beloved has nothing but intense resent, bitterness, and anger toward me. It is the impossible for sure. BUT, but...impossible odds lead to amazing things. Think about that. I mean if my marriage (and others) didn't seem so impossible then where would the miracle and the mighty power be...there wouldn't be such a power to point to Christ, huh?