Sunday, August 31, 2008

such a time as this!

I'll be honest. I've been a bit disheartened by our nation's political state. I wasn't pumped about voting for McCain, though I was set on my choice as the candidate that was lined up more closely to my faith and political convictions... but now :) Wow. I'm pumped to vote for the ticket that includes Governor Sarah Palin.



Read my friend Rachel's blog. (link on the right) The following was my friend Natalie's comment:

"Hi Rachel, I just got chills reading your latest post. I was talking to God last night about Sarah Palin who I am excited about but at the same time, I have conflicting feelings about women in places of authority. As I prayed I clearly heard, "I have chosen her for such a time as this". Wow. Let us be in prayer for her and what the Lord has in store for her!"
August 31, 2008 2:30 PM



And as I know the faith of my friend Natalie and know the truth of my God's words, I am inspired and reminded that He is faithful, continually faithful. Sarah - name meaning princess, for such a time as this, will be in my prayers daily. Let us NOT become so consumed in our daily ongoings that we fail to pray for our nation as a whole. I'm guilty of doing exactly that. I'm also excited at the timing lining up with Beth Moore's latest study, Esther.

I don't doubt for one moment that our Lord didn't orchestrate this precisely.

Join me in praying and getting excited for our nation! Check out more on Governor Palin: http://gov.state.ak.us/index.html
Also, a unbiased biography at Wikipedia.
And her home church's website.

No comments: