Friday, May 23, 2008

Silliness!

I've never regretted a silly moment. I regret some inappropriate or disrespectful moments, but never a simply silly one.

I have the best job ever. Being an art teacher is pretty much wonderful, as long as you're good on bladder control and speed-eating, there really are few drawbacks. Let's face it, I'm like a flower-deliverer or the ice-cream scooper; I get super sweet smiles because I'm handing out fun. Here's one silly moment with my kids today that I LOVE!!! (I'll have to write about my school children another time... I look at each of their faces and my heart feels intense love for these children... okay another time.)


Oh and I have to mention this as well:

Tonight after dinner Belle and Christian and I were "break dancing in the kitchen." Total white people style. We thought we were hilarious and we were. I don't know how people spin on their backs. I think it's genetic, like curling your tongue or something.
Seriously... we did the whole "go Belle, go Belle, go! go! go!-thing"
silly. pure silly.

Moral of this short story: When faced with the dilemma of "to be silly or not to be silly" - go with silly. You won't regret it!

No comments: