Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5 mid-week FAVS!

(Don't ya'll think favs should be spelled faves... )
#1 My precious little boy in this hilarious hat

#2 That it snowed TWO TIMES THIS WINTER... and TODAY was one of those times!!!
I was just thinking how much I disliked winter yesterday, and frowned upon the yucky brown grass, and then! this morning it was sparkly and white... and i didn't have to go to work, and.... i think i owe winter an apology.


#3 My precious precious childhood-all the way to-adulthood friend, Melanie, got married 4 days ago!

#4 And I got to hang out with some of my most favorite people, and don THESE SASSY SHOES.


#5 And... PEEK-A-BOO!!! Spring is actually on its way! Yipee!!!! Daffodils!

4 comments:

Pam said...

hi, i read the comment you left me. i am very excited and have chill bumps all over reading what you wrote. i am not at home right now, but once i am i will be in touch. can't wait to hear your story!!

Paula V said...

I come here from your comment on Pam's blog. It seems there are more of us than I realized. I stand with Pam in the belief of God restoring our marriages. I've been divorced 15 months; he's been gone 19 months. Both Christians but he was deceived and is deceived by satan. I look forward to reading your story as you indicated on Pam's blog that God asked you to pray for restoration and now He is doing just that. I with Pam have goose bumps. After 19 months, I get so weary wondering if it will ever be. My beloved and I do not share children together so that is a fear satan uses to toy with me that our bond was not strong enough and that the connection with kids will cause us to just further solidify this divorce being forever. That is so far from what I want or believe. Yet, with no children involved I never speak to him. I've had no contact with him since May 08.

Visit me. I'd love to talk with you via email. My email is on my blog page.

Paula V said...

Oh, I meant to say:
I agree and have always spelled it faves...never favs. Didn't know it is favs for most

I love, love, love the blue flowers on your header. Just visit my site and you'll see why. But that blue is so blue.

If you want to send me that blue pic, I'd be happy to do up a header with a wild font (see my header).

I love the idea of same color dresses and different color shoes. I'm guess all bridesmaids had different color shoes.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am thinking your shoes are sassy and cute too. This mid week favs is a neat idea. I am following along now.