Monday, August 4, 2008

Raise your hand if you're reading from Habakkuk!

hehehe...usually I would say in my brain, "is that a book of the Bible??? -maybe. wait, no, I think that's the Hindu book, no no no silly that's the... uh." Seriously.
So, here's the deal.
I haven't the time to blog. But! when I do, I would love to mention some crazy wonderful things, I've learned from that book in the Bible. Many of you guys are likely way beyond the truths that just slapped me in the head this week.

And: I'm moving. Schools, that is. I have plucked up all of my belongings from McBee and Chesterfield and am plopping them at Long Middle School. That's right, I am now among the ranks of the Middle School teachers. I think this adventure will supply some humorous anecdotes at the very least.

And: I've concluded that there is nothing good on my 13 channels of television on a Monday evening. Well, except for American Gladiator but we missed that one tonight.

And now... for the question! What would your gladiator name be if you became one?
Mine would NOT be Helga. geez. Have you seen her????

You guys that write, keep on writing, cause, while, I'm not blogging, I am reading and am grateful for your words.
Love you guys!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

we have 13 channels too

wes said my gladiator name would be "spaztastic" whatever that means

Natalie H. said...

We have 0 channels so I haven't seen Am. Gladiator but my name would be Bumper - inspired by the nickname I gave myself in the 4th grade(I even occasionally signed my school papers with this name). Why Bumper you ask? It was totally random, my best friends nickname was Rusty - I guess together we were Rusty Bumper...

amanda thompson said...

would "confused" count? no, i don't think that is do-able, but it is how my brain feels most days!

i'll have to think about this one...good question, kelly!

Mel said...

MELANZANA; it's often found in a parmigiana dish at Italian restaurants. Incidentally, I'm often found dining on parmigianas at Italian restaurants.