Sunday, August 24, 2008

how good it is to be at His church!

I'm going to tell you what! I needed this morning. I needed to praise my Jesus and be blessed in the process. I needed a billion good words and received them. I needed to see some sweet friends that love and boy, I feel blessed by my sweet Lord for my precious church and all that it is. Listen, I know I could go deeper here, theologically speaking about the church... but you know, there are some days where you go and you come home and think, "wow. that was good." Simple as that. Thank you Lord! I can do this thing, because You are who You say You are.
Friends out there, I'm praising the Lord for you! Let's do this thing.
I hope within your week, perspective and wisdom shine bright. I'm praying for both!!!

3 comments:

amanda thompson said...

oh, kelly, what a precious post! amen sister!

Anonymous said...

I need this. That's it, just need it.

kellycowan said...

i was just talking with a friend the other day who is a believer but doesn't attend church and he asked me to put together my reasons why christians should go to church b/c he didn't want to. and you know, you're right, the theological reasons are important and foundational but there are also experiential reasons like yours that in the end prove the scripture b/c it's so good for us. i second your blog!