Sunday, July 20, 2008

A doable dose

Hey blog friends. I'm posting solely because I haven't. I think I've been tapped out creatively speaking through painting and cheerleading camp planning/coaching. But I'm loving the place where I find myself right now. Super busy but steady, not overwhelmed... a doable dose of life - not easy, and thank goodness, but doable - reminds me of a yoke the Lord mentions. Light.

So, I'd love feedback from you, since I have nil to say.
Give me your #1 highlight for the month of July. (or at least for the day - that'll make it easier for some of you.) I'd love to delight with you in some daily-sort or even exceptional goodness from your lives.

Oh, but I will add a WORD. Read it and may today be doable and sweet.
"Now, (insert your name), 11 ...what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, "Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, "Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.
Deut. 30:11-14

3 comments:

amanda thompson said...

the entire fourth of july weekend was by far my favorite of the month! and the bollman family was certainly a highlight! love you guys....

kellycowan said...

hi my blog friend i've never met ;). one of my highlights this month was my daughter grace becoming an official walker. she loathes crawling now. and she also learned to say "uh oh" in a super high tone. oh so cute. my other daughter kanah says "woof woof" about everything and it is ridiculously cute. and july has been awesome b/c this is when the sun comes out in seattle - praise the Lord! "light is sweet and it pleases the eye to see the sun" (eccl.) Amen!

kellybollman said...

keep these comin yall... I needed to hear about your precious girls kelly and rejoice with you about them.