Tuesday, December 8, 2009

IT FELL.

Yes. My vacuum cleaner is in the shop (cord came out).
And yes, today my real live (in the "ultimate Christmas tree stand" tree fell, while I was sitting beside it wrapping presents.
And yes, I did spend oh, 3-5 hours putting the sucker up 2 weeks ago.
Yes, I have lots and lots of ornaments. 200+
Yes, at least half of them fell off.
Yes, I acted more like Clark Griswold than Jesus... oh yes!
Yes, one present got soaken wet from the water spilling out of the tree stand.
And yes, I will be the proud owner of a pre-lit ARTIFICIAL tree next year.

Please giggle. I am now smiling and mess is now cleaned up. Thank you mama for letting me borrow your vacuum cleaner! Happy Monday friends!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Very funny post!

He & Me + 3 said...

No pictures? I am so sorry..what a pain.

Paula V said...

Love the new header. You're a hoot, girlfriend. Wow 200+ ornies. I need more. Maybe after Cmas. I bought my first artificial tree. I had been using a hand-me-down. It's tall and full. 1083 tips. 500 colored lights. I didn't really want a pre-lit b/c I hear the horror stories but boy it was nice not to unwrap lights and string them and have to re-wrap them for next year.