Thursday, July 24, 2008

sing it with me now!...

Praise Him, Praise Him, all ye little children: God is love... God is love, Praise Him Praise Him all ye little children, God is love, God is love!!!!

I feel as giddy as a 3 yr-old singing this and "I'm in the Lord's army" right before snack time complete with ring cookies (you know the butter kind you can "wear") and red kool-aid!
My God, Our God, is soooo Good. I almost typed is sooooo God, by accident, but that's true too. He just is. And He just is Good. I was in tears this time last night. Tired - exhausted and drained and on my face.

Today, ANSWERED. Answered in blow me away kind of ways. His provision was more than I imagined on two major accounts, and I just wanted to shout out a praise.

So PRAISE HIM PRAISE HIM ALL YE LITTLE CHILDREN!!!!
Love you friends.

No comments: